Keep your business safe against evolving threats
with security that ranks first in independent tests
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security
Keep your business safe against evolving threats
New ransomware variants and other zero-day threats routinely bypass traditional AV/antimalware security.
Using advanced behavior-based technologies, Bitdefender detected 99% of unknown threats in independent trials run by reputed independent testing organization, AV-Comparatives. Bitdefender also has two additional anti-ransomware defense layers – a blacklist of 2.8 million samples and rising, and a vaccine that can immunize devices against the encryption process.
Consistently superior protection, performance, and usability, proven in major independent tests
While many vendors boast revolutionary technologies, real innovation keeps Bitdefender ahead
Bitdefender Advanced Threat Control (ATC) permanently monitors running processes for signs of malicious behavior.
A pioneering technology launched in 2008 as AVC, ATC has constantly been enhanced, keeping Bitdefender one step ahead of emerging threats.Find out more about ATC (Technology Whitepaper)
With over 500 million machines protected, the Bitdefender Global Protective Network performs 11 Billion queries per day and uses machine learning and event correlation to detect threats without slowing down users.
AI and machine learning
perfected in years
Artificial Intelligence and machine learning are essential to combat a threat landscape that is larger and more sophisticated than ever.
Unlike other vendors, Bitdefender has years of experience in perfecting these technologies and the results clearly show this: better detection rates with fewer false positives
Easily track all security events in your organization
Reports and alerts help you be on top of any business security event
Avoid losing data and confidential information
Block hackers from trying to steal sensitive records or employee information
Simple remote deployment
Save time by remotely installing protection on all computers that are unprotected
Enhance your business productivity
Control employee access to certain websites or applications.
Highly granular security controls
Customize every aspect of security to ensure maximum protection and minimum effort
- See Full Features
Extended Features List
- Antivirus and antimalware
signatures, heuristics, continuous process monitoring and a global threat intelligence network.
- Two-way firewall with Intrusion Detection/Prevention
The fully-featured two way personal firewall with Intrusion Detection is essential in blocking intrusion and hijack attempts.
- Search Advisor and Web filtering
Potentially harmful websites are marked in the search results and known malicious pages are blocked.
- Data protection
Prevent the loss of confidential data by setting filters that will block the transmission of sensitive information.
- User web and application control
Restrict or block employee access to applications or web pages.
- Power user and Restricted user modes.
You can choose to allow or deny users the ability to modify security settings for their system.
- Remote and local quarantine management
The quarantine is stored locally but can be managed centrally from the control console.
- Security policies and nested computer groups
Assign security policies to companies or groups of computers.
- Multilanguage support
The solution is available in English, German, Spanish, French, and Romanian.
- Real-time control of remote users (cloud console)
With the Bitdefender-hosted management console you can control and monitor remote users in real time.
- Location-aware policies
Security policies that adapt as users take their systems outside the company.
- User-aware policies (on-premise console)
Different security policies can be adapted based on employee roles in the company, they are available when there is an Active Directory integration and are applied when the user logs in.
- Network discovery and mass remote install option
After you install Bitdefender on one computer, unprotected systems are automatically detected and you can remotely deploy protection to all of them.
- Role-based user model
Internal accounts with different access privileges can be created in the management console.
- Plug-and-play console deployment (on-premise)
Using a pre-configured virtual appliance installation means the console can be up in 30 minutes, not hours or days as with other solutions.
- Instantly available web console (cloud)
With Bitdefender hosting the management infrastructure, the web console is available right after signup.
- Device Control and USB scanning
Minimize risks of infections and data loss with automatic USB scanning and device control.
- Removal of competitive solutions
During installation, Bitdefender detects competitive solutions and starts the uninstall process.
- Endpoint Security Relay
Product and signature updates can be distributed more efficiently inside the network through a system that works as a relay.
- Audit logs
Actions performed in the management console can be tracked in the audit logs.
- Email notifications
Set up email notifications to be triggered automatically when certain events occur.
- Monitoring Dashboard and reports
Centrally monitor the security posture of the organization using on-demand or scheduled reports.
- Policy Inheritance
Enables the administrator to save time when creating new policies by using ones that are already created.
Start Experiencing #1 protection and performanceTry Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security free for 30 days
Why GravityZone Business Security
Superior protection without slowing down users
Demonstrated Bitdefender leading protection and performance help you minimize the risks of a security breach impacting your business or slowing down employees’ systems.
Comprehensive protection and coverage
To ensure you get the best protection, essential features such as Web Filtering, User Control, Firewall, Intrusion Detection, or Device Control, are included with no extra charge.
Save time with simple control from the web browser
Protect your business in minutes and get real-time control and security insight from the web-based Control Center dashboard that can be hosted by Bitdefender or within your organization.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1), Windows XP (SP3)
- Mac OS X Sierra (10.12.x), Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.x), Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)
- Windows Embedded 8 Standard, Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry, Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows Embedded POSReady 7, Windows Embedded Enterprise 7, Windows Embedded POSReady 2009, Windows Embedded Standard 2009, Windows XP Embedded with Service Pack 2, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
- Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2016 Core, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1, Windows Home Server
- Linux Operating Systems: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS or higher, Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS 5.6 or higher, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 or higher, OpenSUSE 11 or higher, Fedora 15 or higher, Debian 5.0 or higher.
- Minimum : 2.4 GHz single-core CPU Recommended: 1.86 GHz or faster Intel Xeon multi-core CPU
- Memory: Minimum free RAM: 512 MB Recommended free RAM: 1 GB HDD space: 1.5 GB of free hard-disk space
GravityZone Control Center (on-premise console)
- GravityZone Control Center is delivered as a virtual appliance and is available in the following formats:
- OVA (compatible with VMware vSphere, View)
- XVA (compatible with Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop, VDI-in-a-Box)
- VHD (compatible with Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Support for other formats and virtualization platforms may be provided on request.
Using the Cloud Console option (security infrastructure hosted and maintained by Bitdefender)
- Web console is instantly available and does not require technical skills to manage
- Eliminate costs with servers and maintenance
- Real-time control and monitoring of offsite and remote users without VPN
- 1. Login to gravityzone bitdefender with the credentials you received by email.
- 2. Start installing Bitdefender protection on your computers using the download link, or mass deployment options.
- 3.Monitor or change protection settings efficiently using the remote web console. Download quick start guide for detailed installation instructions.
Using the on-premise console
- More control over the security console.
- 1. Download the virtual appliance that corresponds to your environment. The download link will be provided by your reseller or you will be received by mail after signing up for the free 30 day trial.
- 2. Load the virtual appliance into the hypervisor and proceed through the configuration steps
- 3. Access the console address in your browser and start to deploy endpoints
- 4. Monitor or change protection settings efficiently using the remote web console. Download quick start guide for detailed installation instructions.
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security combines outstanding antimalware, malicious URL, and anti-phishing protections with a highly customizable management console.
PC MAG | January 2016